2007-09-10

the assistant

With the arrival of summer, my cleaning routine flew out the window. Thus, my house has been in a bit of a disarray. So, to get things back in order I decided when Luke went back to school it was time to CLEAN!
I have been through and cleaned every closet, every cabinet and every drawer.

Through all of this time I have had an assistant. Cole. He has made these jobs a bit more fun, a little bit slower and a lot more interesting than if I had just been by myself. He is a "mommy's boy,"hence the reason he wants to be with me all of the time. But, he truly has been a worker. We have had many great conversations and he has taught me to take my time!

Not only has he helped me clean, but he LOVES to help me in the kitchen. YES, he has a knife in this picture, but it's just a butter knife! Plus he is a pro at cutting up strawberries and cracking eggs.

I am privileged to have him at my side!

0 comments: