2007-07-13

The Shoes

After our outing to the Children's Museum this week, I feel the need to do a little "advertising." During our visit I had 3 different moms come up to me to ask about the boy's shoes. Of course each time I was a walking advertisement for Keen. . .
"Oh, I just love them! They are washable, comfortable, great for outdoors, a little bit pricey but definitely well worth it, blah, blah, blah. . .!"I would imagine these women got more than an they asked for. Hmm, should I contact Keen to see if I can join their advertising team?

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

You would never have had this conversation if you lived in the Seattle area...people will ask you what you are wearing if you don't have on Keen. Everyone, and their mothers, wear Keen. I think I've seen 1 pair in NJ. Funny how regional some things can be!

Traci said...

I've never heard of them. Gee, I've been a little out of it up in that northern state!