2007-07-26

Jesus and God on a Cloud

On Tuesday night Cole was again having issues with "monster shadows" in his room. At one point I reminded him that he could talk to Jesus anytime he wanted to. He said, "But mommy, Jesus doesn't live in my heart." Of course this is a perfect opportunity to talk about Jesus coming to earth, etc. And Cole said he wanted to ask Jesus into his heart. After he did this he said, "Can we pray again so that I can ask God into my heart too?" When he was all done he was beaming from ear to ear and said, "Jesus and God are sitting on a great big cloud in my blood!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma is so happy that Cole asked Jesus "and God" into his heart.

The gFamily said...

Great... Paint his room red,put some clouds on the ceiling, and he should be all good! ;) There surely couldn't be any monsters in a room with Jesus AND God sitting on a cloud in Cole's blood(red room)!! Hopefully he will be fine without having to do something that major, though!
I am so happy too that Cole accepted Jesus!!!