2008-10-11

puppy turns 1


Wrigley turns 1 today. . .time sure has flown by. Considering I am NOT an animal lover of any sort, I am glad that Wrigley has become part of our family. Our boys are passionate about their "fluffy little brother" and not only do they have fun with him, but he has taught them responsibility in the past year. What better way for our boys to learn that even though they don't feel like doing something (like taking W on a walk) it needs to be done. I, on the other hand, have had to get used to have a "shadow" follow me everywhere as well as feel about 20 nudges a day on my calf from a dog begging to be pet!

After lots of pleading from our boys, I finally gave in to throwing a "dog birthday party" for Wrigley. So, yesterday we had 3 dog friends over for FROSTY PAWS (yes, they really do make dog ice cream treats) and a little play time. I think dogs and kids had fun alike!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where was Kipper's invite? He and Daisy enjoy a yummy treat!