2008-10-06

he doesn't stop

Even with 8 staples in his head, and a mom & dad who have continually been telling him to "lay low," Grant can't be still. We have found him playing football with the neighbors in the backyard, wrestling with his brothers and running through the house.

Less than 30 seconds after I look in the backyard and tell Grant I don't think jumping over the fence with huge cut in his head is a good idea, I hear him scream,"MOMMA!!!!" I run outside to find him literally dangling from the top of the fence by one foot. The foot was stuck between two slats and he is upside down, flailing! Besides his very bruised and scraped up foot, he is fine, just a few other cuts. Oh yeah, and the head is fine too.

Ever since birth he has been our most physical child--and up for any challenge. . .I'm thinking we have a long road ahead of us and most likely, a few more hospital visits.

0 comments: