2008-09-24

Do you ever get your child's class photo and think, "Why in the world did that mom dress her kid in sweat pants for picture day??!!??" I say the same thing every year. I just can't believe someone thinks a scuzzy shirt and nasty pants are photo appropriate!

Well, this year ALL the other moms are going to be saying that about MY KID! Yes, today was picture day for Cole and I spaced it. He went to school in sweat athletic shorts, a t-shirt, tennis shoes and his old glasses (like he does every Wed. . . .he stays at school until 2 pm and they play hard when pre-K is over at 11:30).

I don't usually drive for Pre-K on Wednesdays, but the other mom who drives was sick. So, off I go to pick up the 3 boys and it wasn't until I dropped of the other 2 boys and one of the other moms said, "cool comb!" did it even begin to dawn on me what today was.

"Cole, was it picture day at school today?"
"Yep!"
"Did you remember that it was picture day?" I asked.
"Yeah, I just didn't want to tell ya!"

Smart kid--he knew he would have to dress up!

Is it ok for me to chalk this up under the "He's the 3rd kid" category??

0 comments: