2008-09-02

busha and the bird

This weekend, Cole went with my mom and dad up to Chicago to visit my Grandma. Our kids call her Busha (polish for Grandma) and Cole couldn't wait to go to her house--because she has a bird. He spent the day holding it, letting it sit on his head, his back and who knows where else. Of course each of our kids love getting time with their grandparents without his brothers to share it! I would be curious to see how old everyone thinks my grandma is. . .I sure don't think she looks almost 96. . .and she still lives by herself and mows her own grass!

1 comments:

The gFamily said...

Such a cute picture of Cole and the bird and grandma! Cole sure loves the animals!

Hmmm, I seem to know someone who has as much stamina as busha... YOU!! WOW, you are so going to be mowing the lawn when you are 96!! :)