2008-07-02

grace's adventure

Our niece, Grace, is headed to Cincinnati tomorrow for the World Piano Competition. I have the privilege of doing her hair for the big day, so today she came over for a "trial run." When the hair was done, she looked SO pretty and Lisa mentioned that maybe she should get her ears pierced. Her immediate answer was, "no." She really has no desire. I asked her a few times too, trying to convince her that she would look great & that I would even go with her. There was no convincing. As she was getting ready to leave, I thought I would try one last attempt. "Grace, if you get your ears pierced, I'll take you to get some ice cream!" Grace's response, "Icecream? Sure, I'll get my ears pierced!!!" She is too funny. So, later this afternoon WE ALL (sibilings & cousins) headed over to the doctor's office to watch at her request. It is fun to see her look so "girly!!" We're proud of you Gracie! and thanks for having ice cream with me!

2 comments:

The gFamily said...

What a fun aunt you are!! Grace looks beautiful!!

Organized Chaos said...

Do all Dr.'s offices pierce ears? I've never heard/known of such a thing and never even considered it! I would rather take my girls there then some place in the mall!