2008-08-07

happy 38th, Terry!


Here are 38 things i love you about you!

1. your killer smile

2. wrestling with the boys

3. your great endurance

4. your passion for pizza

5. your Godly example

6. you married me. . .

7. and i knew on the first date you were "the one"

8. your lack of self-control when i make chocolate chip cookies

9. your belief you are "canyon-man"

10. when you take the boys "camping"

11. your passion for the Chicago Bears

12. you gave me a child that is JUST LIKE you!!!

13. your simplicity of life

14. your countdown for football season to begin

15. your feet :)

16. when you surprise me

17. your performance of the "dancing cockapoo"

18. your deep desire to provide for our family

19. you are easy to forgive

20. your dimples

21. your love of lead cake

22. when you take me on vacation without the kids!!

23. you rarely say no

24. you put the kids to bed every night

25. your sweet good-night kiss

26. how you know your way around the kitchen

27. your willingness to watch chick-flicks

28. that you are a tennis-PRO!

29. you are content to drive long distances, while i sleep quietly next to you

30. you appreciate my frugality

31. you always get donuts for birthday mornings

32. you make me laugh

33. you are a super dad

34. you like that i have 'so busys'. . .it eases your ears

35. you offer me things to think about

36. you are fun to be with

37. you gray beautifully. . .

38. 38 suits you well! I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Melodie said...

that was awfully nice...hope Terry enjoyed it!