2008-04-22

"taylor girls weekend"

I got to spend the weekend with some of the most incredible girls! It seems to be about every April a group of us from Taylor gather for a time of catching up, a break from our kids and a weekend full of laughter. This weekend was no different. Nine of us went back to Upland--thanks to Traci for hosting us in her new, beautiful home--for a walk thru our college days.
Really, we didn't do much--which is kind of how things always were at Taylor--not a ton to do, but yet it really didn't matter! Of course we had a couple (yes, a couple) of trips to Ivanhoe's (100 shakes, 100 sundaes) and a trip to TOPPIT (The Only Pizza Place In Town). In between meals, we managed to walk the loop, see a few buildings, check out the old dorm-Olson (my home away from home because I lived in English. . .thanks 1EO girls for always taking me in!) and even visit the ETC (Educational Technology Center--WOW has it ever changed). Besides all of this, we managed to talk, talk and talk, stay up late and laugh a lot. Thanks, girls, for a reguvinating weekend.

1 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

It was great to get to see everyone...I'm so thankful you have a blog because I feel like I've been able to get to know you and your family better by keeping up with your posts. Jodi and Jana don't know what their missing! :)