2007-11-11

How to Make Your Little Brother Mad

A couple of weeks ago, Luke wrote this story about Cole . I thought before I put it in his scrapbox, I would share! Of course, this is first grade writing, so I will write the story out for you (in case you can't sound out what he wrote).

How to Make your Little Brother Mad
Author and Illustrated by Luke Moritz


















There are lots [of] ways to make your little brother mad like when your brother says something like "I like that."

(This is a picture of Cole [left] and Grant who says, "That's dumb." BTW. . .that's what Grant ALWAYS says when Cole says he likes something. . .it really ticks Cole off!)


















And a little brothers best defense is squeezing or hitting.

(Squeezing on the left, hitting on the right.)

















Make your brother whiny.

(This is a picture of Cole saying, "No." Which is usually followed by, "leave me alone!)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Luke,
Kathryn loved your story!